Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday 8711

So we went out last night after the dinner provided by the chaperons, the dinner was very good by the way, multicourse, meats, fish, salads. But after wandering down the riverfront we found our way onto a boat with loud music and bright lights, we got on, many people were very well dressed, luckily we were a lil updressed so it was aright, we quickly noticed an open bar, with very good wine and liquor, and shortly there after I started getting myself trashed, I found Jameson at the downstairs bar, and cool bartenders, so those of us that are of legal age to drink did so (and those of us that weren’t, enjoyed juice and softdrinks), for free with who we found out to be the fucking Miss Serbia pageant contestants, including the winner.

We got all kindsa drunk and danced and took pictures, as we were winding down and ready to leave I went to tip the bartender downstairs I was chatting with, I asked him if he took tips he said “of coarse I taeek all currency” I gave him a 100 dinar note, and he laughed and said “eeeyy man, this is like no thing!” I said “okokok” and slipped him a $5 bill, he said “Yes American dollar, I love amereeka!’ and I was dragged off the boat by the others and a handful of us wandered home while other hopped cabs.

So yeah, that was a great time. Woke up at like 1 today, and wandered around with another handful of kids, we saw Tasmajdan park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C5%A1majdan_Park), ate some of the scavenger hunt foods, the Kukkuruzna poghachitsa and lehnya pita od yabukeh, after wandering around the park asking where the law school buildings were, as the bakery was across the way, we also found all the monuments we were supposed to find, luckily my Russian could help us to identify which of the two statues was the poet and which was the “caucasian dictator”. Though I am not in any pictures, cause I am notoriously bad, other people have pictures of stuff, and I am in them, maybe once they post theirs ill steal em.

And now im sitting in a café prolly not up to anything tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment