Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday 6811

so we have left the Balkans, ive met my parents in Frankfurt, and i guess the whole thing has settled in my head.

i had a great time learning about the peoples of the Balkans from the peoples themselves. seeing everything that i have seen has only deepened my interest in the region, i can very easily see myself here in some capacity learning more, and doing what i can to help the region to prosper.

after our presentations, and some thinking i believe the EU is a great way to overcome many of the issues facing these countries, which will by extension ease ethnic tensions.

anyways, this will be the last official post of the dialogue, i know, not a bang, but not really a whimper either, ill probably keep everyone updated on my paper writing, and ill start a new blog for my current travels too...

No comments:

Post a Comment